Using best android app for IELTS preparation on your smartphone, you can practice speaking, listening, vocabulary and writing and be 100% ready for the exam. Wherever you are, if you have only a smartphone in your hand, you can use these apps to prepare for the IELTS exam.
Smartphones give you the opportunity to read almost every English language magazine in the world and most of it is free. Mobile phones are very useful for reading practice, because we can keep it to ourselves as a book.
Since mobile is easily portable, a passage can be easily read by spending 10-15 minutes sitting on a bench in a restaurant or park. This way you can prepare yourself for the IELTS Reading exam in between work without any stress.
Wanna learn computer?
Have a look: How to learn computer basic to advanced at home?
However, the idea of preparing for IELTS just by reading English newspaper or magazines has changed. Many now do not want to be admitted to any academic coaching or training center for IELTS. This is because there are several English learning mobile apps, which allow students to prepare well at home.
These apps are easy to use, functional and quite enjoyable. With these you can prepare yourself in a very short time and know about the latest updates of IELTS.
Why to use IELTS apps for prepare yourself?
- The apps have been developed almost entirely depending on the preparation.
- The interface of each app is very simple and user friendly.
- Apps are updated regularly according to the latest IELTS updates.
- Coaching classes are at your fingertips even if you are not admitted.
- You can stay involved with IELTS practice even when you are not at the reading table.
Best Android app for IELTS preparation
There are many Android app for IELTS preparation in Google Play Store that it is very difficult to find the right app for you. However, from more than a thousand apps, we have found the 5 best Android app for ielts preparation for you. These will help you prepare for the IELTS exam at home.
Besides, you have seen the download link of each app for using your Android phone. Start preparing for IELTS now by downloading and installing as per your requirement. So, let’s start.
1. IELTS Prep App
One of the best IELTS practice apps, the IELTS Prep App, developed by the British Council, is available for both Android and iOS operating systems. This awesome app is arranged with all kinds of components of IELTS including reading, listening, writing and speaking.
Some important features of IELTS Prep App:
- Instant access to all kinds of necessary tools.
- Free Unlimited Practice Tests, Grammar Tips, Exercises and Quizzes.
- Lots of videos from IELTS’s Speaking Interview.
- Vocabulary exercises.
So far this app has been installed 1,000,000+ times from Google Play Store. So it is understandable how popular it is. This app is almost always updated and new essentials are added.
2. IELTS Practice & IELTS Test
The IELTS Practice & IELTS Test app is designed with all the types of practice and tests required for all types of preparation for the IELTS exam. You can call the app an important video channel of IELTS.
Some important features of IELTS Practice & IELTS Test:
- More than 360 practice tests with 4,000 questions.
- Model answer of 1st and 2nd task of IELTS with writing sample.
- More than a dozen sample articles and over 5,000 common words.
- Weekly reading updates with idiom and phrase verbs.
This app has around 500,000+ active users in the Play Store. The latest update completes its online dictionary. Besides, innovation has been brought in UI Speaking practice.
3. IELTS Test Pro
The IELTS Test Pro, which comes with Q&A, Practice Test, Flashcard and Score Report facility, will fully prepare you for the test. It will introduce you to all kinds of critical concepts of IELTS.
Some important features of IELTS Test Pro:
- 3 thousand questions created by experts.
- Details statistics of your progress for each question.
- Daily review based on your study calendar.
4. IELTS Word Power
If you want to do well in any component of IELTS, you have to expand the vocabulary, that is, increase the word power. Whether it’s reading, or writing, or speaking, you need to get the word out for the band score. The British Council’s IELTS Word Power app will undoubtedly make you proficient in vocabulary.
Some important features of IELTS Word Power:
- Lots of vocabulary building games.
- Vocabulary challenging facility with friends.
- Numerous quizzes with synonyms and antonyms.
5. IELTS Speaking 2021
Most IELTS students are more afraid of speaking than listening, writing and reading. In fact, this part is really difficult, especially for students who speak different languages in different countries.
But if one practices speaking through this app with a lot of sample speaking tests, there is no reason for him to be afraid.
Some important features of IELTS Speaking 2021:
- Numerous speaking samples divided into 3 parts.
- Various speaking tips and tricks given by experts.
- According to the topic, speaking vocabulary, online and offline.
- Free mock test, chat room and live IELTS speaking.
Are you preparing for IELTS?
Lets learn: How to prepare for IELTS at home (PDF book included)
To do well in IELTS, many people have stopped following the old methods. The best android app for IELTS preparation installed on your mobile device will make these difficult tasks easier for you. Wherever you are all day or whatever you are doing, you can take some time out and practice.
Finally, using the above 5 IELTS preparation apps, you can easily prepare yourself for the test. So start using the apps today without delay and go one step further towards your dream career.